Saturday, April 3, 2010

Daily Sketch

Being inspired by Larry MacDougall's method of "morning warm up drawing", I've decided to start to do the same. It's a way to make sure I'm at least being creative in some small way each day and so that I can work on something I'm really wanting to draw as sometimes I'm stuck doing illo jobs that I often don't feel inspired to do at the time. So it's a way to get the creative juices flowing!
And of course there's the fact that the sketches are a good size to quickly frame up in a standard size frame so I can sell them if I want to. Can't get away from the fact that I've got to make money somehow too!
So here are some sketches from the last little while....


6 comments:

  1. How lovely, I wish my daily sketches were as polished and finished looking as yours, I love the dear little bunny in his wheeled boat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I love boats too, your little wheeled boat is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of morning wake-up sketching, i shall have to give it a go. Your sketches are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get daily suggestions and instructions for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE totally FREE.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete